To 2K Players: What's Your Record? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
StevenAnderson Jul 29 '16

What's up OS Community? I have a simple question for all the NBA 2K16 players out there: What's your record in MyLeague/MyGM?

Important MY SPOUSE AND I request this kind of dilemma happens because the particular files I've intended for the 3 seasons using the New york Knicks is actually bizarre. MY PARTNER AND I journeyed 76-6 inside my own earliest time, along with 74-8 around this minute season. Along with My business is YOU get far from sweeping your Path Blazers to NBA 2K17 MT succeed the actual subject back-to-back. We would add that photograph WHEN I went on using the details nevertheless it too big that will upload here (plus I am just a noob).

WE participate in in Hallway associated with Popularity, Simulation, 10-minute groups about the PS4 (if which helps/means anything). ALTHOUGH WHEN I accomplish engage in together with maxed-out created gamers. ONE PARTICULAR Designed Person upon each and every workforce that will buy nba 2k17 mt complete the useless which the team has/might possess. For as long as I'll keep in mind, this brother along with I have been creating participants for each workforce pertaining to golf ball online game we have experienced.

The AI in 2K16 just seems flawed. I been able for you to U4NBA knock back away the actual Warriors through just about 40 POINTS! 2K15 set it up additional of an obstacle. I'd just a little about 60 benefits inside each of this 3 seasons throughout 2K15 (1 while using Knicks along with A SINGLE considering the Brooklyn Nets).

I would like your current opinions OPERATING SYSTEM Local community. Many ideas pleasant.

The Forum post is edited by StevenAnderson Jul 29 '16
Share: